Deputy Herb In Topical Formula Combination.
Vial Size: 15ml
Serum Concetration: 20%
Ingredients: Fu Ling (Poria Cocos) + vegetable glycerin
TCM Actions: Spleen & Kidney Qi Deficiency Commonly Seen With Older Thin Skin
Biomedical Actions: Natural Collagen & Elastin Builder. Best For Damp Acne Prone Greasy Skin & Older Thinning Skin.
Usage: This Serum can be used on its own or mixed with other serums. You may dilute this serum between 3%-6% for usage with vegetable glycerin and/or water; depending on the desired thickness. This serum may be used at full strength
If used at a 5% concentration this vial contains enough for approx. 20 treatments.
™is a multi-purposed active component that builds skin thickness, microcirculation, and radiance. And, it lessens the appearance of wrinkles characteristic of aging.
It is best for menopause or mature skin.
Fu Ling is a celebrated fungus in traditional medicine of Asia, where it is used as an antioxidant and purifying and softening agent. The part used in Elastin FL+® is the sclerocia (mycelium), which is rich in triterpenes and polysacchrides (pachyman).
Elastin FL+® Target Dermal Structures
- Hyaluronic acid is an essential glycosaminoglycan of the dermal and epidermal extracellular matrix that works directly on tissue repair and cohesion.
CDRR: trans-membrane glycoprotein which acts as the main receptor of hyaluronic acid and maintains its homeostasis that acts as the principal receptor of hyaluronic acid and sustains its homeostasis. Interaction between this receptor and hyaluronic acid makes possible cellular differentiation and strengthens tissue union.
- During menopause and aging, expression of hyaluronic acid and the DD44 receptor diminishes, leading to reduced skin firmness and thickness, and cell renewal.
- Mature FL intensifies the expression of this receptor, thus improving the hyaluronic acid binding the dermis and epidermis.
Collagen IV maintains the skin’s mechanical stability because it is a crucial element of the dermal-epidermal junction.
- Age reduces collagen and menopause even more accentuates this loss. Mature FL enhances the expression of Collagen IV and strengthens skin stability.
SPRR is a family of small proteins located in the dense envelope of the epidermis.
- Because of aging and menopause, these proteins become over-expressed and this leads to important skin imbalances.
- Elastin FL+® diminishes the expression of SPRR and improves the appearance of mature skin.
Elastin FL+® rolls back aging’s effects in skin microcirculation, radiance, skin thickness, and firmness, resulting in a younger and more radiant skin.
Caution use with pregnancy. Please always test this serum in a small area first. If any reaction occurs please discontinue use. Topical Use Only. Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat and cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional skin care provider.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.