- This workshop is geared towards Acupuncturists, but anyone can take it -
- Approved for 2 live NCCAOM CEU's -
COST: Full price is $95 | Currently Discounted
CURRENT WORKSHOP DATES: July 3rd (Select which date during checkout)
WORKSHOP TIME: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST (1p-3p EST)
PREREQUISITE: Must have already taken MDerm 101: Microneedling For Acupuncturists
WHAT YOU GET: Check below
SUMMARY: Check below
*You will receive instructions on how to sign in to your Zoom workshop 1-2 days before it begins*
*Approved for 2 live NCCAOM CEU's for Licensed Acupuncturists
- A LIVE online ZOOM workshop, "MDerm 202: MICRONEEDLING FOR HAIR LOSS" : A Holistic Approach for Professional Acupuncturists
- Taught by Josh Nerenberg L.Ac., who currently practices everything that he teaches at his Acupuncture clinic in San Diego.
- Become an expert with helping hair loss through holistic and TCM procedures
- Get an AcuMicro Certification of Completion
- Class will receive a group discount at the end for anything on AcuMicro's website
- Learn how to create topical hair loss tinctures, sprays, shampoos, conditioners, and masks.
- Learn how to greatly increase your clinics revenue by treating hair loss
- Receive a free online copy of the instructors book, "Microneedling for Acupuncturists: A TCM Approach"
- Learn how Microneedling and Light Therapy can stimulate growth
- Learn how to price, profit, and how to apply this practically in your clinic.
SUMMARY OF THE LIVE WORKSHOP:
This course is written and taught by Josh Nerenberg L.Ac. and will look at treating hair loss with a multi-pronged approach. This class will cover TCM topical shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, and serums based on 7-8 Chinese texts. It will also go over different modalities to treat hair loss that include; Microneedling, Acupuncture, Herbs, and Light therapy. This class has an aim to teach practitioners how to integrate hair loss protocols into practices and show how trendy and profitable it can be!
You'll learn how having a few niche types of treatments like this and a diversity of modalities, Acupuncturists are able to broaden their scope and greatly increase their income.
It’s our mission to educate you on how to utilize sought after skills and perform it in a safe, educated, and effective way.
AcuMicro is fully dedicated towards helping Acupuncturists, Doctors, Nurses, & Esthetician's succeed in not only learning new skills, but marketing it. If implemented correctly, adding these types of services is an investment towards your clinics' financial success._____________________________________________________
This is a sponsored Acupuncture workshop that does not necessarily have anything to do with our products or services. We are simply providing a platform for the instructor to teach his workshop. Enjoy!