COST: Full price is $395 / Limited to only 8 people
CURRENT WORKSHOP DATES: October 15th, November 19th, December 17th (Select which date during checkout)
WORKSHOP TIME: 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM PST (With a 1 hr. break for lunch)
WHAT YOU GET: Check below
WHERE: San Diego Cosmetic Acupuncture - Address: 10459 San Diego Mission Rd, San Diego, CA 92108
Jenna Sandborn L.Ac. - She graduated PCOM San Diego in 2015 and has completed extensive continuing education pertaining to cosmetic acupuncture and dermatology. She has worked side by side with Josh Nerenberg at the San Diego Cosmetic Acupuncture clinic for over 5 yrs and is the lead acupuncturist as well as the clinic manager. Assisting Josh with live Microneedling workshops for over 3 years, she has a wealth of Microneedling knowledge for Acupuncturists.
HOTEL: If traveling from out of town you'll need to make hotel arrangements on your own. It's recommended to stay an extra day or 2 to enjoy San Diego :)
*This is an IN PERSON workshop that is happening at the instructors clinic in San Diego, CA called San Diego Cosmetic Acupuncture*
*Limited to 8 PEOPLE*
- A LIVE & IN PERSON workshop, “LIVE PRACTICE - MICRONEEDLING FOR ACUPUNCTURISTS", with Jenna Sanborn L.Ac. in San Diego, CA. Limited to 8 people. She has practiced Microneedling at the San Diego Cosmetic Acupuncture clinic for years and now fully runs it.
- Taught by a practicing Acupuncturist, Jenna Sanborn L.Ac. (Read more above)
- Taught in person at the instructors clinic, San Diego Cosmetic Acupuncture, in San Diego, CA.
- Limited to only 8 people - So expect an intimate workshop to ensure you have all your questions answered
- Treat and be treated during the workshop to ensure you know how it feels before you leave. Everything needed is provided.
- Class will receive a group discount off AcuMicro Microneedling Pen devices and products at the end of the workshop from your instructor
- APPROVED FOR 4 NCCAOM LIVE ACUPUNCTURE CEU's
BENEFITS OF THE LIVE WORKSHOP:
- Learn an extremely marketable skill - Start your own business and have a path to self employment. According to Realself.com, practitioners charge an average of $650 for 3 sessions of Microneedling.
- Become an expert in Microneedling with research proven microneedling devices.
- Save thousands by learning how to treat yourself from home.
- Learn a TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) approach for this treatment by a practicing and licensed Acupuncturist
FUN FACT: MICRONEEDLING is searched on google OVER 100X more than COSMETIC ACUPUNCTURE?
It’s our mission to sponsor workshops that educate you on how to utilize this sought after skill and perform it in a safe, educated, and effective way.
AcuMicro is fully dedicated towards helping Acupuncturists, Doctors, Nurses, & Esthetician's succeed in not only learning this skill but marketing it. If implemented correctly adding Microneedling to your list of services is an investment towards your clinics' financial future._____________________________________________________